Beside beautiful beaches such as: Lofoten, Cape Town or Big Sur, Ha Long bay is also voted as one of 12 destinations with most beautiful coastlines by Whenonearth.
Ha Long bay is also voted as one of 12 destinations with most beautiful coastlines in the world:
- Lofoten archipelago, Norway: Lofoten is an archipelago located in the northern coast of Norway, is adorned with rocky mountains, fjords and many small peaceful and quiet fishing villages.
2. Dubrovnik, Croatia: The walls surrounding Dubrovnik is the most impressive feature here, visitors can see amazing views of sea and the old city within the walls.
3. Na Pali Beach, Hawaii: Located on the island of Kauai, Na Pali, it is surrounded with emerald green cliffs and stunning beaches.
4. Cape Town, South Africa: With various terrains: mountains, sea and valleys are scattered, Cape Town coastline is one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. The legend lion’s head mountain.
5. Cinque Terre, Italy: Dubbed as the world’s most colorful and beautiful village, Cinque Terre as an oil painting is located above craggy cliffs, along the coast of Liguria, northwest Italy.
6. Big Sur Coast, California, USA: the beautiful Santa Lucia Mountains are an important part of this pristine coastline. The highlight of this place is Big Sur with sunshine beaches and its impressive natural beauty.
7. Algarve, Portugal: The Algarve coast is known for beaches nearby cliffs where you can easily find beautiful coastal city of Lagos. Guests will be fun and relax on the golden sands.
8. Great Ocean Road, Australia: Considered the largest war memorial in the world, the most beautiful beach in Australia is famous for its limestone rocks towards the ocean and beautiful great tropical forests.
9. Cliffs of Moher, Ireland: unspoiled natural beauty along with spectacular cliffs is a tourist attraction for tourists all over the world to Moher. It is home of countless species of birds, underwater caves and impressive blue coastline impression created by the cliffs.
10. Fjord Patagonia, Chile: Located on the southern coast of Chile, Patagonia has fjords and glaciers.
11. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: This coastal city located in the southeast of Brazil is famous for natural beauty of Brazil highlands and the Guanabara Bay and the modern beauty of skyscrapers scattered throughout the area. Famous Christ statue is on the top of Corcovado Mountain.
12. Ha Long Bay, Vietnam: Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage, is also shortlisted as one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. In addition to the blue sea and sandy beaches, The bay also owns a lot of small islands and caves with abundant and attractive ecological life.
Vietnam warmly welcomes you to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine and to make your trip in smooth water, turn your plan into real by quick hands to obtain Vietnam visa at http://govietnamvisa.com and for Vietnam eTicket at http://vietnamairlines247.com
For your memorable travel, it is convenient to book tour at http://govietnamtour.net
For your great stay and nice relaxation after a long trip, it is nothing better than booking hotel at http://govietnamhotel.com